Wednesday 14 May 2014

Dry hair SOS



Too much salt water recently has been killing my hair! It was time for some much needed TLC. Home-made hair mask time!!


I had an avocado in the fridge that was a little past it's best, instead of throwing in the bin I decided to mix it with a little homemade coconut butter (If you want I can let you know how to make that too?) if you don't have coconut butter, coconut oil or even olive oil will do.


Just mix them to together and layer the mixture on to your hair once ready. I'm not going to lie, it's kind of gross. Not the nicest feeling in the world having avocado dripping on to your ears.


Leave it on for about 5-10 minutes. Whatever you do don't let it dry, otherwise it's a night mare to get off!! It should replenish lost moisture and oils leaving your hair softer and less dry.

If you know any other great hair masks I'd love to hear about them, my locks need all the help they can get!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
  • The Beach Chic
  • +