Thursday 26 September 2013

My new sponsor is the BEST!


I have some very exciting news for you!!  I am really happy to announce that I am now part of the team at BEST Kiteboarding!!!

new sponsor 2

I am over the moon to have Best as my new sponsor! They are a company I have worked with in the past and I'm super happy to be part of the family once again! It has been a really exciting year for BEST, signing some of the biggest names in kiteboarding and the much anticipated release of the 2014 equipment. I can't wait to get my 2014 GP's kites they look incredible!! I flew the 2013 GP and loved it, the 2014 looks even better!! It looks set to be THE kite for wakestyle riding! Yeww!!!

new sponsor 3

BEST Kiteboarding have an awesome team of people working and riding for them in Brazil, I'm really looking forward to getting back to kite and work with them! The international team will be out training in Brazil this season as always, I can't wait to see them on the water! Maybe I'll introduce you too a few if them at some point in the near future!
IMG_9239


IMG_9198


IMG_9232


IMG_9117


IMG_9229


IMG_9125


IMG_9206


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
  • The Beach Chic
  • +