Thursday 4 July 2013

DIY earring holder

P1019075

One of the secrets to creating the beach chic look is accessories. 

I love funking up a simple outfit with jewelry, especially earrings!

giearring

True beach chics can be ready for for a night out in less that 10 minutes, keeping our accessories organised gives us that little bit of extra time on the water! 

I made this earring holder so we can find what we want, when I need it at just a glance!

P1019071

You just need a frame, some (screen door) netting, glue (we used a hot glue gun) and some paint (I prefer the spray variety as I'm also a budding graffiti artists) 

P1019072

Cut your netting down to the size of the frame and spray/paint it your color of choice. I've gone for a classic white look but you can be as adventurous as you want with your choice of colour!

P1019074

Glue the net to the reverse side of the frame then trim off any excess netting from around the edges. Next step is to arrange the earrings on your finished holder!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
  • The Beach Chic
  • +