Friday 19 July 2013

Africa bound

IMG_0721

You know how I love to travel? Well I'm off on another adventure, this time to Africa! 

I'll be making my way around the world to Tanzania the over to the island of Zanzibar which will be my home for the next 3 months!

dubai

I had a stop over in Dubai, which is quite a beautiful airport (well as far as airports go that is!) the public clocks are made by Rolex. 

Dubai airport has two huge terminal buildings made from steel and glass, plus a pretty impressive duty free selection in which to pass your transit.

IMG_0703


This is the first picture of many to come from Tanzania, straight off the aeroplane and on to the tarmac with a camera at the ready! 

I arrived just before the sunset and was surprised by just how windy it was, fingers crossed the wind is just as good over on Zanzibar where I will be staying!

IMG_0722

Temporary office space and first meal in Africa! 

I had just enough time to work on a post for you before heading back to the airport for a flight to the spice island of Zanzibar! So excited to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
  • The Beach Chic
  • +